Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 17 Nov 2016, 07:30 AM Agree 0
Survey suggests that more motorists are becoming aware of the importance of winter tires
  • Westy | 17 Nov 2016, 05:35 PM Agree 0
    Glad folks are getting the message. I've always run winter tires. People are still under the impression they are for snow only. If it dips below 7C in your area regularly, you should be running winters or All Weathers (mountain + snowflake symbol) for potential black ice conditions. Makes it safer for everyone on the road.
  • Ken | 17 Nov 2016, 09:52 PM Agree 0
    We have two all wheel drive vehicles. In mid-January one is parked in the garage and the other taken to Florida until April. While I am a strong believer in the value of winter tires, I am one who has trouble justifying their purchase.
    One size does not always fit all!
    • KS | 18 Nov 2016, 11:30 AM Agree 0
      No -20C and couple feet of snow in Florida right? Cheers :)
  • martin R | 18 Nov 2016, 08:53 PM Agree 0
    Any reason Why they are Soooooooooooo expensive? is it the TRASH that sells them of the Boot people that install them and they are like 150% more expensive than in America, I understand we live in a Filthy canadian Cleptocracy/corporatocracy...
Post a reply