PARTNER, CHIEF SALES OFFICER
TECHNOLOGY AND SPECIALTY
JONES DESLAURIERS INSURANCE
WHY HOT? HE IS CANADA’S TOP ELITE BROKER
Attributing his success to hard work and dedication, Danny Sgro has seen his career unfold according to his own life script. But a big part of that success has been being able to react to and meet the changing needs of customer expectations.
“Ten years ago the buyer wasn’t technically savvy. Now they are,” says Sgro. “They want to take advantage of the efficiencies, the communications as it relates to the Internet; whether to transact online, as some are willing to buy that way as time goes on, or using technology to simply research. Conducting business online is going to have a bigger impact as the demographic of the buyer changes.”
- President, Jones DesLauriers Insurance (2011)
- He managed the Canadian operations for a major U.S. insurer.
|Years of Experience:
- Over 20 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Insurance Broker of Ontario
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, University of Toronto (He is a certified Professional Engineer)
- Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO)
To read the full feature, click on the following link Insurance Business Hot List 2014